In recent years, there has been an increasing worldwide interest in investing in US real estate. The country’s political stability has a positive effect on the inflow of investors. This is a reliable and profitable investment that can protect the investor and his family in the future.
When buying real estate in the United States, an investor can make repairs and sell the property at a higher price or rent it out. If desired, the investor himself can live in the purchased house. In any case, the laws of the United States provide for many versions of earning income from real estate. Moreover, the price of real estate has been growing by about 10-15% per year in recent years. If you are looking for a safe investment in real estate in Hawaii you can use a trusted investinkona.com website.
Investment property in the USA
- Residential buildings and apartments;
- Commercial and industrial buildings;
- Building plots.
Types of earning income from real estate in the United States
- Instant profit from buying at a lower value, which can be sold for more;
- The increase in the price of the object due to the renovation;
- The increase in the price of the object due to the general rise in prices;
- Dynamics of income growth of citizens, affecting the increase in demand for real estate.
The deal is making by a campaign or an agent representing the interests of the investor. The title deed can be mailed to the owner himself. Managing real estate, collecting rents, carrying out repairs, accounting, tax deductions, and providing utilities, can be entrusted to companies that specialize in this service. The cost of their services is 10-15% of the rent.
What to buy
It is more convenient to invest in an apartment than in a separate house. Apartments are more often sold and rented. An apartment complex, or at least a part in it, is preferable to a separate apartment due to its cheaper cost. Even if the investor’s part is only 10% of investments of all owners, no decision will be made without his consent.
It is more profitable to buy real estate in need of renovation than to buy a house in good condition. The more expensive the renovation costs you, the higher the sales value of the building will rise. Americans value quality and are willing to pay big bucks for it.
Real estate forms
- A condominium (condo) in a new building is characterized by the simplicity of making a deal, ease of management, high profitability. However, it requires the largest investment, especially in large cities.
- Cooperatives are quite cheaper than condominiums in terms of maintenance and taxes. Even some of the historic buildings on the cooperative property are less expensive than condominiums.
- Townhouse. A single-family home provides residents with privacy, a multi-family home provides a good rental income. This is a great long-term investment.